I absolutely love pasta, but making a really good pasta requires a lot of time and effort. I found this really super easy and simple pasta recipe that you can make in literally 10 minutes. It’s good for those days where you’re craving pasta, but don’t want to take the time to make it. As always please adjust the taste and ingredients to your liking!
Cheese Stuffed Ravioli
3~4 cloves of garlic
1 1/2 Tbsp. Olive oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Cook your ravioli as instructed on the package.
2. While your pasta is cooking heat up your olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
* 1 1/2 Tbsp. is enough for 1~2 serving size. (Usually one person) If you want to add more because you’re making more add 1/2 Tbsp at a time.
3. Once your oil is hot enough add your peeled garlic whole and let it cook until it becomes golden brown. Be careful not to let it burn, otherwise it’ll give a bitter taste.
4. After draining your ravioli & running it through cold water, place ravioli in a bowl, then pour your garlic olive oil sauce over it. Add salt & pepper. Mix gently.
5. Taste test one of the ravioli and see how it tastes. If you feel it needs more garlic, add garlic powder and mix thoroughly. Add more salt & pepper if needed.
5. Garnish with green onions or parsley, and add your grated parmesan cheese.
Hope you enjoy! This is L. Thanks for tuning in! have a Lovely day. (＾▽＾)