When it comes to cooking after a long day, I am layyy-z. Most of the time I really don’t feel like cooking, so I try to look for easy recipes that doesn’t take too long to make. One of the recipes that I love to make is lazy pizza. It’s super easy, healthy, and quick. You only need a couple of ingredients and literally less than 10 minutes! As always please remember to adjust the recipe & ingredients to your liking! Hope you enjoy!
Whole Wheat Bread (bread of your choice)
Mozzarella Cheese (any cheese of your choice)
Pasta or Tomato Sauce
Toppings of Your Choice
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and prepare all of your toppings.
2. Toast your bread for 1~2 minutes.
I like to toast my bread before everything because I like it to be crunchy, but you can skip this step if you want.
3. On a baking sheet, place your bread and spread your pasta or tomato sauce.
4. Add your toppings, then top everything with cheese.
I suggest not to over pile your pizza w/ toppings. Otherwise it may break easily and be hard to eat.
5. Place your tray in the oven and let it cook for 3~5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
And you’re done! See, super quick and easy right! Tell me, what are some of your recipes for those days when you don’t want to cook?
This is L. Thanks for tuning in! have a Lovely day.